Source Hard Wooden flooring online from a range of brands
Solid hardwood floors are made from real wood and provide much needed warmth to your living, bedrooms and study rooms. Hardwood floors are either made of hardwood cores or layers of plywood with veneer strip fixed at the top of the core layers. Hardwood floors are more robust and resistant to warping when in contact with moisture. However, not every hardwood flooring is equal. Quality depends on the species of wood used (oak, pine etc.) and depending on how many layers of wood are used.
Tips to take care of your hardwood flooring
While hardwood flooring looks great after installation, some basic tips can help protect your hardwood flooring and increase the average life of the installed flooring.
1. Prevent usage of wet cloth or mop to clean hardwood flooring. Water and moisture buildup can eventually spoil the sheen and damage the wood.
2. Install a rug or doormat at the entrance to prevent dust particles and gravel entering and creating scratches on the surface.
3. Any liquid spill should immediately be cleaned.
4. Avoid walking with high heels or sport shoes with spikes and studs to prevent damage to the wooden veneer layer.
5. While moving furniture, ensure that you lift the furniture completely and not drag the furniture on the floow.
Buildmatic started with the aim of easing the hassle involved in procuring construction materials and services. Select from our range of building materials and construction services available at one single place in a transparent manner.
We derive our strength and pride from our highly passionate founding team. Do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org in case you would like to partner with us.